[sugar] Process for updating/adding components.

Owen Williams owen
Wed Mar 21 09:36:39 EDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-03-20 at 17:56 -0400, Jim Gettys wrote:

> Note that at the moment, I'd like to enforce a rule that any new
> components be proposed at least 2 weeks before a release (our next
> release is Trial-1, due next Friday), and that the package/activity be
> available for J5 to integrate *at least* a week before the release.

For those of us developing activities already in the image, can you give
us concrete deadlines for updated bundles?  I want to release as late as
possible to take advantage of the most bugfixes, but I don't want to
cause problems for J5.  As a volunteer developer I don't have a good
sense of when we're nearing release other than an increase in IRC
chatter.

Owen