SF Bay Area (was Re: [sugar] Anyone with a B2 laptop in Toronto want to show it off?)

Guido van Rossum guido
Fri Mar 16 18:13:42 EDT 2007

There are a bunch at Google in Mountain View. We probably have some
unused ones too. All B2. I just upgraded mine to 303 (I think it is).
When can you be here? (We're planning a talk by Ivan Krstic on April
11/12 too.)

--Guido