[sugar] Anyone with a B2 laptop in Toronto want to show it off?

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch
Fri Mar 16 15:23:44 EDT 2007

Doing an introduction to developing for Sugar at PyGTA (Toronto Area
Python User's group) on Tuesday evening (7pm-ish).  Wondering if one of
the people in Toronto who have a physical laptop (we know you're out
there) would be willing to bring it down to let people get a feel for
the hardware?  I'd planned on just showing Sugar on a regular laptop and
going over how to start coding for it, but it would be nice to have a
real machine there to make it seem more "real" for people.

Have fun all,
Mike