[sugar] Success!

Guido van Rossum guido
Thu Mar 15 13:32:35 EDT 2007

I've finally gotten the build to succeed, and I have been able to run
some applications in the desktop created by "sugar-jhbuild run"; I
think that doesn't count as a real emulator but instead runs the
entire app inside a fixed-size window.

I'd like to thank everyone who provided clues on what to try next, and
the developers who fixed the problems I ran into overnight.

Now I can finally get started on what I signed up to do: help out with
the Develop activity. It may be a few days because I can't just drop
everything I'm doing, but I'm looking forward to this next stage!