[sugar] Mesh Icon Rollovers Need Smart Positioning

Eben Eliason eben.eliason
Thu Mar 15 10:22:50 EDT 2007

This is certainly true.  Also consider that we may be changing these
rollovers to pie menus, so don't spend too much time on this in the
immediate future since the logic may change yet again.

- Eben