[sugar] Autogenerating documentation for reference

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch
Wed Mar 14 18:45:13 EDT 2007

I'm thinking we probably could use a unified documentation set for the
various python (and python-wrapped) components in Sugar.  Here's the
auto-generated stuff from standard pydoc:

    * http://www.vrplumber.com/sugar-docs/sugar.html
    * http://www.vrplumber.com/sugar-docs/hippo.html

at the moment those aren't particularly useful because most of the APIs
have no docstrings.  Have we got documentation somewhere that a
developer could use to work on the various APIs?  I'm thinking a single
data-set with cross-linking wherever we're using the given class/feature
so that we can point developers at it.  I'd also like to get the
activities included in the documentation set.  And I'd like to get usage
examples linked in at some point too...

Enjoy yourselves,
Mike