[sugar] Can I buy a clue about sugar-jhbuild and dependencies?

Guido van Rossum guido
Tue Mar 13 01:03:18 EDT 2007

Yes, it does:

*** Checking out gtk+ *** [1/1]

svn checkout http://svn.gnome.org/svn/gtk+/branches/gtk-2-10 gtk+

I'm more worried that somehow the sanity check doesn't pick up the
versions that jhbuild installs in the build directory, and instead
finds the ones installed in the system directories (/usr/lib etc.). Is
there an environment variable I would need to set for that to happen
right?

--Guido