[sugar] Education?

Alan Kay alan.kay
Mon Mar 12 09:38:54 EDT 2007

Hi Simon --

We think this is a very good model for what should be done. We have
been experimenting with a similar architecture and think this is a
good route for providing a variety of editable views/UIs of
programming facilities for different kinds of users.

Bert's reply to your email has some pointers to papers, lists, etc.

Let's talk some more.

Cheers,

Alan