[sugar] sugar-jhbuild run

Ben Juhn benjuhn
Sun Mar 11 15:51:07 EDT 2007

Hello,

Thanks to all the help I've recieved from this mailing list I have managed to
get through the build process today, but I am now having problems loading the
environment.

'sugar-jhbuild run loads' loads the Xephyr window and displays a login screen
but when I enter my name and click on the login arrow I keep getting this msg:
not one of pixbuf(%r), name(%r), or color(%r)

and everytime I click on the picture box I get this message:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/root/sugar-jhbuild/build/share/sugar/shell/intro/glive.py", line 188,
in play
    self.playa.play()
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'play'

sugar-jhbuild run output

[root at localhost sugar-jhbuild]# ./sugar-jhbuild run
Extended Input Devices not yet supported. Impelement it at line 625 in kinput.c
ERROR:root:Error reading public key: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/root/.sugar/default/owner.key.pub'
ERROR:root:Error reading private key: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/root/.sugar/default/owner.key'
INFO:root:Hardware manager service not found.
DEBUG:root:NMI service already owned by :1.11, won't claim it.
INFO:root:Network manager service not found.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/root/sugar-jhbuild/build/share/sugar/shell/intro/glive.py", line 163,
in _expose_event_cb
    self.playa = Glive(self, self._width, self._height)
  File "/root/sugar-jhbuild/build/share/sugar/shell/intro/glive.py", line 31, in
__init__
    self.v4l2src = gst.element_factory_make("v4l2src", "v4l2src")
ElementNotFoundError: v4l2src

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/root/sugar-jhbuild/build/share/sugar/shell/intro/glive.py", line 188,
in play
    self.playa.play()
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'play'

not one of pixbuf(%r), name(%r), or color(%r)

Thanks
- Ben