[sugar] stable release status

Christopher Blizzard blizzard
Thu Mar 8 17:35:34 EST 2007

Looks like 299 is it.  Richard has found a problem with the auto update
image script and he will fix that.  Once he's ready with that we'll put
it up on the site with new firmware.

Here's the list of stuff that was fixed on the runup to this stable
build.  Thanks everyone for their help!

- sugar-shell taking up 100% cpu after a while (believed fixed based on
testing marco/dan/johnp)
- initial screen works on qemu or without a camera (fixed in 298 by
marco)
- nice scrollbars in the browser are missing in 286? (fixed in 296
marco)
- focus issues in some activities (fixed in 296 marco/tomeu)
- new wireless firmware that fixes multicast and wireless crash issue
(marvell)
- journal shouldn't start on startup right now (fixed my marco)
- iperf bug fix (from marcelo/andres) (fixed in 286ish)
- not able to log in in qemu build (johnp fixed)
- sugar blocks on service startup (johnp fixed)
- new activity from erikb (done)
- new kernel from andres (done)
- new tamtam from ethrop (done)
- new sugar (should be included from marco)

--Chris