[sugar] Sophie and the XO

Eben Eliason eben.eliason
Thu Mar 8 13:52:25 EST 2007

> It would be really nice if an authoring tool could import scores created
> in TamTam or content from other applications on the machine.
> Applications should all work well together.

I want to second this point.  The core idea behind "Collage" is that
it would allow embedding of any content that other activities generate
on the laptops.  Of course, many activities will support well known
media formats, but TamTam is the perfect example of a format specific
to the laptops that it would be great to have support for.  Perhaps
some means of plugin support needs to be considered?

- Eben