[sugar] pygtk's ".defs" files, and wrapping interfaces for python extensions

Don Hopkins dhopkins
Mon Mar 5 13:13:08 EST 2007

Wow, thanks a lot! That's extremely helpful.
It's hard to figure out all that project configuration voodoo, so having
an example package all configured will enable me to get on to the fun part!

Hopefully I won't need to change poppler, but if there are any bugs,
I'll want to fix them.
Will I need to include the poppler source code in the tree, or can it
just come from the operating system poppler that I installed with yum?

    -Don