[sugar] Pygame?

Noah Kantrowitz kantrn
Sun Mar 4 17:17:42 EST 2007

Running under Parallels on here, everything JFWed. I grabbed the
needed RPMs for SDL (and SDL_mixer and SDL_ttf) and just started it
up. Someone with an actual machine should probably do some
performance testing, since I would guess that virtualization is
probably much faster than the real system. I've been slowly
recruiting people to work on basic games (chess, checkers, etc etc)
on campus, and telling them they can work in Pygame would be a huge
advantage.

--Noah