[sugar] Starting activities programmatically

Polychronis Ypodimatopoulos ypod
Sun Mar 4 15:19:40 EST 2007

Closing, changing and re-running an activity works for me.
Are you sure you don't have multiple instances of the activity running?

I think that the ability to sudo-run an activity might also be important.
As activities become more elaborate, they will require more access to kernel
features such as networking.

p.