[sugar] Starting activities programmatically

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpg
Sun Mar 4 03:20:16 EST 2007

On Sat, 2007-03-03 at 20:17 -0500, Andrew Clunis wrote:

> In my push to make Develop into a halfway serviceable IDE in time for
> the GDC talk, I want to make the Run button actually work.
>
> I just want to start an arbitrary (and not necessarily registered in
> with sugar in one of the standard directories) Activity bundle
> (unpacked, of course. Develop would be editing it).
>
> Can I do this right now?

Something like:

sugar-activity-factory webactivity.WebActivity
--bundle-path=/home/marco/sugar-jhbuild/build/share/activities/Web.activity

There might be problems if the bundle is not inside the sugar activities
path, but I'm sure we can solve them.

Marco