[sugar] today's sugar

Bert Freudenberg bert
Fri Mar 2 06:38:08 EST 2007

On Mar 2, 2007, at 11:51 , Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:

> On Fri, 2007-03-02 at 16:14 +0530, Joshua N Pritikin wrote:
>> On Thu, Mar 01, 2007 at 08:26:56AM -0500, James Bergstra wrote:

>>> 5.xx is necessary; 4.x won't do :(
>>
>> Well, there is a deb for 5.04 on the csound sourceforge site.
>>

> I think someone tried it and there was no python bindings.

Yes, I tried that. No luck.

>>> You'll have to install the csound-devel package too, and ensure
>>> alsa-lib-devel
>>> is present, but swig is not needed because our python-c binding
>>> is done by hand.

I tried compiling csound from source, and it did do something, but I
couldn't figure out how to make scons use the right jhbuild prefixes
etc.

Would be very nice if someone could create an SConstruct file that
works if the tarball is unpacked to sugar-jhbuild/source/

- Bert -