[sugar] Smaller XO Sugar arrow cursor?

Meredith Lucks delucks
Thu Jun 28 08:40:41 EDT 2007

I would make it a bit smaller-as to essentially seperate it from the rest of
the icons (especially since this one is their main tool) and throw some
color in there-I know there are a lot of colors going on, but this is
something that is a direct extension of themselves..but don't go into in the
color-theory we were all taught let's say in pre-school, aka-don't use the
"primary" colors as signifiers.

And I agree to what Manuel was saying, obviously.

MLucks

delucks at gmail.com
t: 443.614.0518