[sugar] Using Git / downloading activities and Memory problems

Reinier Heeres reinier
Fri Jun 22 17:49:23 EDT 2007

Hi Yeong,

Looks to me you're trying to use 26 * 800 * 400 * 3 = 25MB of memory;
this might be the problem. Do you really need to have all those images
in memory at the same time?
(btw, black and white images likely reduce the factor 3 in the equation
to 1/8, so then you shouldn't have a problem).

Cheers,
Reinier