[sugar] Journal fulltext search

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu
Thu Jul 12 10:08:49 EDT 2007

Hi,

Ben Saller would know better, but there are already plugins for
extracting text from pdf, odt and doc.

Alternatively, all metadata properties whose key finishes with :text
should be indexed and be searchable with fulltext. In python it would be
something like:

self.metadata['summary:text'] = 'text I want to be indexed'

Cheers,

Tomeu