[sugar] Fwd: Journal fulltext search

Ryan Pavlik abiryan
Thu Jul 12 09:15:01 EDT 2007

The example Nadav has on the homepage shows keyword generation in
addition to summarization, and a new version was just released in April,
so it looks like it's maintained/under development again.

Ryan

Ryan Pavlik wrote:
> Would something like OTS (Open Text Summarizer:
> http://libots.sourceforge.net/ ) be worthwhile for such a purpose?
> There is an OTS plugin for regular desktop AbiWord that still works, as
> far as I know, and it is pretty uncanny how well it can summarize, but I
> don't know much more about it than that.
>
> Ryan
>
> Walter Bender wrote:
>
>> forgot to hit reply-all

Ryan Pavlik
AbiWord Win32 Platform Maintainer, Art Lead: www.abisource.com
AbiWord Community Outreach Project: www.cleardefinition.com/oss/abi/blog/

"Optimism is the father that leads to achievement."
 -- Helen Keller

"The folder structure in a modern Linux distribution such as Ubuntu
was largely inspired by the original UNIX foundations that were
created by men with large beards and sensible jumpers."
 -- Jono Bacon, The Ubuntu Guide