[sugar] Fixing activity names

Eben Eliason eben.eliason
Wed Jul 11 10:57:04 EDT 2007

Erik mentioned that was the plan, and that's the reason we thought to use
"Record."  I think that having a separate activity specifically for
recording, storing, and perhaps moderately mixing sound is another
possibility as well.  We should decide soon if this is something we want to
encapsulate in a more general "Record" activity, or if it should instead be
kept separate.
- Eben