[sugar] Python 2.5

Kalamaras Dimitris dimitris.kalamaras
Mon Jan 22 17:17:51 EST 2007

Hello,

I am trying to build sugar with jhbuild on FC6-i386. I used:
./sugar-jhbuild sanitycheck

(reported missing Python 2.5 and intltoolize,gstreamer/plugins)

and then, as mentioned by sanitycheck, I typed:

./sugar-jhbuild build meta-sugar-base

but I get the following error while building dbus-python:

checking whether gcc understands -fno-strict-aliasing... yes
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: error: cannot find input file: Makefile.in

Now type 'make' to compile dbus-python.
*** Building dbus-python *** [19/29]

make
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
*** error during stage build of dbus-python: ########## Error running make   *** [19/29]

  [1] rerun stage build
  [2] ignore error and continue to install
  [3] give up on module
  [4] start shell
  [5] go to stage force_checkout
  [6] go to stage configure
choice:

Any clues? Option 6 gives me the same things. Should I skip this module?

Thanks in advance,

--Dimitris Kalamaras
www.linuxformat.gr