[sugar] screwing down the lid...

Jim Gettys jg
Fri Jan 12 17:04:12 EST 2007

>From here on out, I'd like requests for updating software for B2 to
refer to track bugs.  Requests to update a bundle or package without
them so we can understand what's being changed can be summarily rejected
at John's discression....  At this point, we should be in bug fixing
mode.

I've given a temporary reprieve to the Abiword folks until Monday on
this policy so they can keep synchronized with an upstream release (not
that I would mind if they could include a change log ;-)).
                                    Thanks,
                                        - Jim

--
Jim Gettys