[sugar] sugar-jhbuild issues

Bert Freudenberg bert
Thu Jan 4 14:57:48 EST 2007

On Jan 4, 2007, at 20:18 , Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I fixed sugar-jhbuild to check out GNOME from svn. The easiest way to
> get it working is to do a clean sugar-jhbuild checkout and restart
> building from scratch (most of the modules will have to be checked out
> again anyway because of the migration).
>
> Let me know if there are still issues.

I would call the removal of Squeak quite an issue.

A hack was added upstream to jhbuild a few days ago that rewrites the
repository url behind our backs:

	http://tinyurl.com/ykwxla

SVN does not enforce using a branch/trunk structure, so this hard-
coding of one convention should not be in there.

- Bert -