[sugar] Stable build may leave some activites at old versions

John J5 Palmieri johnp
Wed Feb 21 18:03:45 EST 2007

Just a heads up guys.  We decided to do a stable build based on 239
since the current builds are hit or miss.  I'm going to be running
through all of the updated activities and seeing if they run in the old
sugar.  If not they aren't going to make this stable build.  I know
everyone has been hard at work but I want you guys concentrating on
getting things done, not back porting.  I expect we will do this release
and then shortly after, say a couple of weeks, have a new stable build
with all the good stuff that did not make this one.