[sugar] activity sharing protocol

Dafydd Harries dafydd.harries
Sat Feb 17 12:53:43 EST 2007

Dan Williams is over in Cambridge (UK) this week, visting the Collabora office
to discuss how activity sharing will work. We've been looking at the
Python/D-Bus interfaces that activity developers will use to communicate with
other participants, but mainly at how things will work at the network level.

I've tried to capture what we've covered in the past couple of days, and I've
put the resulting notes up on the wiki:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activity_Sharing

I'm sure there will be things I've omitted; the page does assume some
familiarity with how Telepathy works.

We'll be updating this page as our ideas develop over the next few days.

--
Dafydd