[sugar] Failure to import _sugar.so after jhbuild

Greg Dekoenigsberg gdk
Mon Feb 12 10:51:19 EST 2007

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007, Russell Harrison wrote:

> What was the last good build you had?  How do I grab nightlies for just the
> sugar jhbuild.  I think the nightlies I've seen are for the entire OLPC
> project not just sugar.  Is that correct?

The last good build I had was from around the 4th or so.

As far as "grabbing" nightlies for Sugar, I'm just building the entire
thing, every night, in tinderbox mode.  The dead-simple script I'm using
right now:

#!/bin/bash
git-clone git://dev.laptop.org/sugar-jhbuild `date +%F`-SUGAR-TEST
cd `date +%F`-SUGAR-TEST
./sugar-jhbuild tinderbox meta-sugar-base -o \
   ../TINDERBOX/`date +%F`-SUGAR-BASE
./sugar-jhbuild tinderbox -o \
   ../TINDERBOX/`date +%F`-SUGAR

--g