[sugar] Problems with bundle builder

Gonzalo Delgado gonzalo
Wed Feb 7 14:09:33 EST 2007

 Hi there, I wrote a setup.py for an activity I'm working on. The
setup.py file only contains this:

#!/usr/bin/env python
from sugar.activity import bundlebuilder
bundlebuilder.start()

When I issue "python setup.py dev", I get:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "setup.py", line 3, in <module>
    bundlebuilder.start()
  File "/home/gonzalo/codigo/OLPC/sugar-jhbuild/build/lib/python2.5/site-packages/sugar/activity/bundlebuilder.py",
line 157, in start
    cmd_dev()
  File "/home/gonzalo/codigo/OLPC/sugar-jhbuild/build/lib/python2.5/site-packages/sugar/activity/bundlebuilder.py",
line 106, in cmd_dev
    bundle_path = os.path.join(_get_activities_path(), _get_bundle_dir())
NameError: global name '_get_activities_path' is not defined

I updated sugar using sugar-jhbuild this morning.

--
Gonzalo Delgado.