[sugar] names in mesh view

Eben Eliason eben
Thu Aug 23 21:37:19 EDT 2007

Actually, the rollovers should be consistent across zoom levels (ticket
#2007), so it applies to both views.  It actually seems more critical in the
mesh, where you would be asking "which photo activity did Walter start?"  Of
course, once we have a working invitation system it will be slightly less
necessary, since Walter could just invite me in the first place.  In the
home view, some difference in color should at least identify the instances I
didn't create myself.
- Eben