[sugar] How to try TamTam - noob questions (sorry!)

imm ian
Wed Aug 22 14:12:14 EDT 2007

On 21 Aug 2007, at 22:20, Edward Cherlin wrote:

> If you are still having trouble, make a copy of the Live CD for
> your wife. http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Live_Cd It boots and runs
> TamTam fine on my Linux Laptop, on Windows PCs, and even on x86
> Macs. I find TamTam and eToys to be the best programs to demo at
> conferences and user group meetings.

Yes - I run up a Live-CD anyway. But I had put that off as it seems
to be pretty out-of-date, and those guys (well, everybody, it seems)
has been pretty busy since it was made.

But... I guess I could make a bootable image out of the 542-ext3
image and see if that will boot on my little ITX box... Hmm, drivers
might be an issue, but it might work.

Thanks, that's given me some options to pursue!
--
Ian