[sugar] A Launcher Activity

Carlos Neves cn
Mon Aug 13 21:34:01 EDT 2007

Ok, this is a security assertion for sure, but should we not be able to
politely ask sugar to start an activity, and tell us what comes of it?
We could/should arrange for an activity grouping system to only allow a
certain activity (the launcher) to ask for starting a specific set of
activities.

Anyway, how is the increasing number of activities going to be handled
by the launcher?

cn