[sugar] A Launcher Activity

Samuel Klein meta.sj
Mon Aug 13 20:47:47 EDT 2007

Aggregating modules and activities outside of the home view is
generally important; we should do this cleanly in terms of
journalling, allowing anyone to define a cluster of related
activities.

Have you thought about packageing the Activity Center as its own
standalone activity that loads activity-sets?  Then the activity
center could be a more core app that takes in clusters of activities
(which would themselves implicitly be invisible from Home; alternately
each cluster could get one group activity icon in the home view).

approaching this problem from the other side, I wonder how we can be
better about journalling what projects within etoys are being launched
and shared.

SJ