[sugar] Native code activity and DBus

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin
Mon Aug 13 18:31:15 EDT 2007

Le dimanche 12 ao?t 2007 ? 23:27 -0400, Albert Cahalan a ?crit :
> Keith R. Fieldhouse writes:
> Things have changed a tad though, thanks mainly to wiki user "Bert".
> The Activity_DBus_API wiki page, though wrong in spots and lacking
> some "rainbow" thing, has been a vast leap forward in documentation.

Yes, it helped a lot but was not enough to complete the integration of
GCompris. I am just at it again but this part is not very easy.

> Seeing the same need, I just threw together a demo app. Mind helping?
> http://wiki.laptop.org/images/e/ea/Hello-1.0.0.tar.gz

Good idea, it would really help if we could have a reference
implementation of a Sugarized HelloWorld. Having it under source code
control would help third party developers track the changes and adapt
their own code against updated Sugar releases.

--
Bruno Coudoin
http://gcompris.net Free educational software for kids