[sugar] Docs?

Ryan Pavlik abiryan
Wed Aug 1 00:57:49 EDT 2007

By self-documenting I mean that the interface obviates the need for
documentation, not that it produces written documentation.  You might be
interested to look at http://wiki.laptop.org - it is as much (more!) an
education project as a laptop project, and the educational theory behind
the decision decisions is pretty interesting.

Ryan