[sugar] Build changes

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu
Sat Apr 28 06:18:01 EDT 2007

On Sat, 2007-04-28 at 11:06 +0200, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-04-27 at 23:07 -0400, Thibaut Lamadon wrote:
> > Is there any available documentation or example on how to use the data
> > store?
>
> Not yet. The store is functional but we need to write the DBus interface
> and complete integration in Sugar. I expect that to happen next week.

Hi,

in the next days I'll be working in making the Journal activity query
the DataStore (with filtering, sorting, full text search, ...) and
making the Write activity to save automatically to the DataStore.

You can use the code in these activities as a guide to how to use the
DataStore for storing and retrieving. Keep an eye on the git browser in
dev.laptop.org.

Regards,

Tomeu