[sugar] Activity debug level

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpg
Fri Apr 20 11:10:01 EDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-04-20 at 10:38 -0400, Thibaut Lamadon wrote:
> I have not looked at the shell.log
>
> the typical error I'd like to see is a misspelling of a variable or an
> class member/function,

Usually you should get those in the logs, perhaps in the shell.log if
they are emitted during import/object instantiantion (which is a bug, I
had no time to look if it's possible to fix it).

> would I see this if I start the application from the command line?

Yeah definately, you will see everything if you start from the command
line.

> is done like this:
> sugar-activity Calculadora.activity

Running just "sugar-activity" will display usage help.
Anyway you can use part/all of the activity name or service.
"sugar-activity calculadora" should work.

Marco