[sugar] errors attempting sugar-jdbuild update

James Tauber jtauber
Thu Apr 19 09:26:07 EDT 2007

On 18/04/2007, at 8:16 AM, Dafydd Harries wrote:

> Ar 18/04/2007 am 08:11, ysgrifennodd James Tauber:
>> I finally got GTK+ and PyGTK running on OS X [*] but I'm getting the
>> following errors attempting a sugar-jhbuild update.
>>
>> Any suggestions? (and let me know if this query belongs on
>> devel at laptop.org)
>
> My first guess would be that you don't have wget or darcs installed.

*blush* yes, that was it.

So I've now successfully done a ./sugar-jhbuild update

But I'm now having problems with ./sugar-jhbuild build-base

Some dependencies listed I already have; some dependencies listed I
don't know where to get.

On the former: it originally said it needed automake 1.7 and 1.9. I
got automake from macports and the 1.9 is no long listed as a missing
dependency, but automake 1.7 still is.

I have libtools but it is showing as a missing dependency. As with
expat.

James