[sugar] U of Toronto presentation, request for a loaner for a few hours on Thursday

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch
Mon Apr 2 11:51:49 EDT 2007

Hello everyone,

I've got an invitation to do a presentation at the University of
Toronto's computer science/systems group this Thursday (the 5th of
April) at 3pm.  I'd love to have a physical machine at the
presentation.  I'm also likely going to be doing a presentation to a
much larger group on the 17th of May, but that's way off in the distance
right now.  Anyway, if someone in Toronto has a laptop they could loan
me for a few hours it would be appreciated.

Adrian (of TamTam fame) was generous enough to loan me his development
machine for the last presentation.  I'm copying him as well, in case
he's willing to go out of his way again.

Thanks,
Mike