[sugar] "Newbie" question

MBurns maburns
Sat Sep 9 14:23:06 EDT 2006

On 9/9/06, Marco Pesenti Gritti <mpg at redhat.com> wrote:
> gtk 2.10... Was this before compiling gtk successfully?
>
> Marco

I believe I was quitting out of the build on earlier modules before
getting to this step.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't gtk going to already be installed
on this machine? To have things like gnome running, gtk is already
required, no? Maybe I misunderstand something.

Doing some yum searches, it does appear that I have gtk2 package
version 2.8 installed. Is there a preferred place to get 2.10, then,
seeing as it won't show up in my yum updates?

Michael Burns
Network Engineering
Oregon State University