[sugar] Integration with web apps (and Moodle specifically!)

Ivan Krstić krstic
Wed Sep 6 19:33:55 EDT 2006

Krishna Sankar (ksankar) wrote:
> Hopefully you are looking at Liberty Alliance, SAML and Shibboleth

These are, for the most part, solutions to a problem we don't have. As
I've stressed before, I see the laptops providing strong authentication
only in *very* constrained cases; for everything else, there's standard
authentication.

One thing I would like to do is eventually make use of the strong
authentication to the school server to integrate with OpenID, and
automatically offer an OpenID identity to the kids to use on the open
web as they choose. This is post-rev1 work, however.

--
Ivan Krsti? <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> | GPG: 0x147C722D