[sugar] Build issues

Darryl Palmer dpalmerjr
Fri Sep 1 11:02:51 EDT 2006

On 9/1/06, Marco Pesenti Gritti <mpg at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> the reason builds has been failing lately is that goocanvas now requires
> gtk 2.10.
>
> I just checked in a patch in sugar-jhbuild to build gtk+ and some deps
> too. It increase the build time quite a bit but I don't think there is a
> way around that.
>
> Let me know if this works fine for you or there are still issues.
>
> Marco

I just tried it on FC5 and I am getting the following error:

*** Checking out librsvg *** [16/20]
git clone git://dev.laptop.org/librsvg
fatal: unexpected EOF
fetch-pack from 'git://dev.laptop.org/librsvg' failed.
*** error during stage checkout of librsvg: Error running ['git', 'clone',
u'git://dev.laptop.org/librsvg'] *** [16/20]

Is it supposed to be getting librsvg from the laptop site or did I do
something wrong?

Darryl