[sugar] Sugar application repository?

Xavier Alvarez xavi.alvarez
Tue Oct 31 19:52:11 EST 2006

On Tuesday 31 October 2006 21:31, MBurns wrote:
...snip...
MB> We are proposing a single, centralized place to have Activity
MB> Bundles hosted/aggregated, for children to find and download
MB> to their machines. Games, applications and even educational
MB> content sets. What do you all think of the idea?

Sorry if I miss the point, but... a globally centralized
repository is likely to ignore the language issues and versions
that might be developed locally.  Also, whatever level of local
'containement' each country decides on (national, state,
district, etc)

Could a multi-tier system be more appropriate?
Something where each area-of-implementation can decide upon and
possibly link upward and downward?

Again, sorry if I'm talking non-sense... :)

Cheers
...snip...

--
XA