[sugar] First time Sugar user's experiences

Teus Benschop teus
Mon Oct 30 11:18:27 EST 2006

I hope you don't get bored by all those gui things, but as the gui is
very important for you, to get it right, let me just add one things more:

When pressing F6 to get the terminal, typing in the terminal
straightaway doesn't work because somehow it is not in focus. One needs
to click in the terminal window first, and then it accepts keystrokes.

This made me wonder at first whether the terminal was actually working.

Regards,

Teus.