[sugar] Porting apps, which ones?

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu
Fri Oct 20 09:38:07 EDT 2006

Hi,

regarding evince, perhaps better than having an evince activity would be
to have a python component that gives the capability of reading pdfs,
ps, etc, to the other activities.

This component would embed evince and expose an api for turning pages,
searching, etc.

I have seen some work on an evince activity on the git repository but I
think there are some files missing.

Regards,

Tomeu