[sugar] GConf?

Matt Hoosier matt.hoosier
Fri Oct 20 09:26:03 EDT 2006

On Ubuntu Dapper, using a jhbuild from yesterday, I had this:

$ cd ...../sugar-jhbuild/build/lib
$ ldd libgnome-desktop-2.so.2.2.22
   libgconf-2.so.4 => /usr/lib/libgconf-2.so.4 (0xb7692000)

I think that this is a direct dependency (not something transitively
pulled in by a dependency ):

$ strings libgnome-desktop-2.so.2.2.22 | grep gconf
gconf_client_set_bool
gconf_client_get_default
gconf_client_get_bool
libgconf-2.so.4