[sugar] Re: AbiWord GtkWidget + bindings

Ryan Pavlik abiryan
Mon Nov 27 14:56:49 EST 2006

Let this work serve as just another example of the rockingness of the
AbiWord crew.  Thanks developers!

Ryan, your humble buildmonkey

--
Ryan Pavlik
AbiWord Win32 Platform Maintainer: www.abisource.com

"Optimism is the father that leads to achievement."
 -- Helen Keller

"The folder structure in a modern Linux distribution such as Ubuntu
was largely inspired by the original UNIX foundations that were
created by men with large beards and sensible jumpers."
 -- Jono Bacon, The Ubuntu Guide