[sugar] A few more toolbar buttons for AbiWord?

msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au msevior
Sun Nov 19 21:12:17 EST 2006

>  From the implementation point of view what I would really like to see
> is an embeddable GTK widget (with python bindings) rather than the
> socket trick...

Hmm. This will require producing a libAbiWord.so and linking to that. Rob
put together some code last year to this but it was never incorporated
into the mainline build.

I'll take up the request amongst the AbiWord developers. There are other
reasons we may want to do this as well. For example to allow AbiWord to
embedded in other GOffice applications.

Cheers

Martin