[sugar] Error while launching sugar on Edgy

bryan barnard raphael.barnard
Sun Nov 19 19:01:02 EST 2006

Hello,

I have avahi-daemon installed and running (did the modif advised by
the wiki, can see it run by user avahi when I run 'ps'). I have
"avahi-utils" ubuntu package, which has the same file list as the
"avahi-tools" RPM, except that /usr/bin/avahi-discover-standalone is
missing.

Cheers,

Raphael