[sugar] Couple of questions

David Nielsen david
Sun Jul 23 15:13:51 EDT 2006

s?n, 23 07 2006 kl. 19:13 +0100, skrev Mike Hearn:
> OK cool, great answer, thanks! What about the first question? :)

One could imagine using a default image and hope for the respective
schools to get cameras donated, the interface appears to present no big
problems with replacing the user profile image.
We can't solve every problem but we can make it easy for the children to
adapt the laptop to their conditions, if they have access to a camera
giving them the chance to personalize their laptop is a rather neat
idea.

Just a thought.

- David Nielsen