[sugar] Studly caps

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpg
Thu Jul 20 08:52:27 EDT 2006

Hi,

the presence service is now using studly caps in package names and in
signal names. We should really have a convention about this...

There are a few of things I don't like that much about using studly caps
there:

- Using studly caps only for class names was giving some clue of what
was a class and what a package.
- The gtk/glib convention for signals is to use - instead and since we
are using those heavily we would have to mix styles.
- What should we do for single word package/signals? I guess they should
use caps too but... it's sort of ugly.

I don't have such a strong feeling about the specific convention... but
we should really make our conventions clear and use them consistently.

Marco